Delivery & Collection of Supply Only Goods
The high demand for stoves is making delivery time scales a little longer than usual. Along with most of our suppliers still working on skeleton staff and shipments and logistics proving to be very trying patience is required by ourselves and our clients at this fast changing unknown world we are all experiencing at present.
(For stove installations please see our terms and conditions here but be aware that your stove choice still may be effected by the events mentioned below.)
When placing your order on line please ensure you have chosen your correct option of 'Collection' or 'Delivered'. If we are unsure we shall put your order on hold until we have made contact with you to confirm. Deliver of in-stock items are usually within 5-7 working days of us receiving your order and payment. However for any items that are showing a longer delivery time on our website indicated by a number of weeks or a date, is referring to the items arriving to UK ports and may take a further 7 days to unload and be transferred onto couriers. The couriers are then instructed to contact our clients to give a date of delivery. Please note no time will be given, only a date.
These will be the latest updates given to us by our manufacturers/suppliers and may change at any time for reasons beyond our control.
The reason we cannot currently guarantee delivery dates is due to these facts:
- The products may be made abroad. (Bioethanol stoves are predominantly made in China)
- Bioethanol stove delivery dates are estimated dates that we have been given by the manufactures for the containers to dock. (NB: Once the ship has docked it usually takes 5 working days from unloading onto the couriers and for your order to be delivered to you. The couriers have been asked to contact you directly. If you have ordered logs, fuel, etc these may arrive separately)
- Covid closures
- Reduced work force in factories and at ports
- Delays at Ports due to Brexit and customs
- Lack of containers available
- Steep rise in shipping costs and smaller containers being used
This has resulted in many backorder deliveries being delayed to the week currently showing on our site (please check the product page for latest estimated delivery week or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org ).
We are extremely sorry for the delay and any inconvenience caused, and can assure you we are doing all we can to get orders out to customers as soon as possible and that you can of course cancel your order at any time should you prefer to do so.
News link history: