Bioethanol Burner Chamber Insert - Mini / Small
Bioethanol Burner Chamber Insert - Mini or Small
The Mini-Burner is a perfect solution for small and tapered fireplaces, without working chimney or flue. The Mini-Burner has fully regulating lid and features a dedicated Fragrance Diffuser making the mini fuel box compatible with our Aura Fragrance Oils.
The Mini-Burner is the simplest solution for bring your old fireplace back to life and enjoy the beauty of real dancing flames in any room or design your own fireplace!
As mentioned it is suitable for DIY fireplace conversion, however, it is producing real flame, so regular fire regulation for building fireplaces apply (like fireproof surrounding and no flammable objects nearby).
MINI - Features:
- Stainless steel Mini Burner
- Engraved sliding lid featuring Fragrance Diffuser
- Control tool / extinguisher
- User Instructions
- Dimensions: 22.4 W, 7.3 H, 10.4 D cm
- Burning time: 2.5-4 h (depending on the size of the aperture); flame height adjustable
- Heat output guidance: 2 - 2.5kW (This is comparable to two bars of an electric fire.)
SMALL - Features:
- A safety tray with a safety rim
- Small Bio Burner firebox
- A funnel to fill the container with the bio fuel
- An extinguishing tool
- A regulating lid with built-in Fragrance Diffuser
- Dimensions: 28.5 cm long x 12.5 cm wide x 8 cm high (black/white steel holder NOT INCLUDED)
- Burner capacity: 1.3 L
- Heat output guidance: 2 - 3kW (This is more than electric fires and comparable to most flueless gas fires.); heat is adjustable
Fuel Suitable: Bio Ethanol Fuel (maximum ethanol content: 96%). NOTE: Gel fuel is NOT suitable. The Mini Burner has been tested by TÜV Rheinland Product Safety and Quality Certification and approved as safe and meeting the requirements and quality standards in 2014.
Use your bioethanol fire as instructed and with common sense. Never forget that you are dealing with a real flame, so you have to take all the safety measures into account.
Bio fires can be dangerous when:
- you pour fuel into a burning fire
- you spill your fuel and you ignite the fireplace without drying ALL the spillage
- you place your fireplace in a hallway or in an extreme draft area and have flammable objects nearby (i.e. curtains)
- you hang or insert a fireplace into an unprotected wall or MDF structure.
Therefore never do any of the above.
We do not recommend the use of any accessory which goes inside the container such as; CERAMIC 'SPONGE', 'WOOL' or MATTING to extend the burning time. Besides the fact that our manufacturers have not found accessory of this sort that actually does work, the first and most important risk is the possibility of small cinders still glowing at the base of the fire when the flame has already gone out on the surface. If this happens and you are refilling your fire, it could potentially be very dangerous as the pouring fuel could quickly re-ignite. In any case, ALWAYS check for cinders when refilling your Bio-Ethanol Fireplace or burner.
Whichever fireplace you have, you always need to take into consideration the size of your room and the size of the flame / heat emitted. Be prepared to open a window for 5 minutes after the fire has been on for an hour in case it gets too hot. People often refer to ethanol fireplaces as decorative (which they mainly are!), and they are surprised by the amount of heat produced. An average bio fire will produce approx. 3 kW of heat - an equivalent (or more) of an electric heater, and it will increase the temperature in your room (depending on the size of the room) on average by 2-3 degrees Celcius.
Detailed Safety Guide Here